Sunday, March 2, 2014

Golden Heavy Body Acrylics

I just love the buttery thick texture of Golden's Heavy Body Acrylics. I found a little time this weekend to play in my art journal and created these two pages. Lots of layering in the first one using stencils and baby wipes to create different layers. I'm on the search now for a fun art journal challenge to help me stretch my imagination and try some new things. I'd love to try and create a page or two in my journal each week. Let me know if you know of any good challenges out there. Thanks for stopping by to visit!
I used both Golden Heavy Body Acrylics and Tim Holtz Distress Paints in both of these layouts. I also added a few doodles using my Faber Castel markers and Sharpie white paint pen.

3 Lovely Comments:

Jo said...

lovely pages Kathy ... i am doing Journal 52 on facebook ... one challenge per week ... so far i am enjoying it.

Izzy said...

beautiful pages!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous bright pages!