Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Love Colour, Yep, I Really Do.

 
I have been doing a lot of painting in my art journal over the past week. Here's a few more layouts I have done with a little more than just paint this time. I stamped these great Dyan Reaveley images a while back from my friend Jo's awesome set. It was fun colouring them in and adding them to my pages.
Izzy....this one below is for you. Recognize the lyrics? I was inspired by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's idea to use your stencils to doodle with.
I found this fabulous feather image on some tissue paper that was used to wrap an item that Em bought at Aritzia. I saved it knowing I'd use it one of these days and today was the day. I love how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by to visit. I'm hoping to have a few more days to play before I'm back at work. Hope you're all finding some time to create too!

2 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Gorgeous pages! love them!!

Sue C said...

Inspiring, uplifting, creative and beautiful - as always!