Monday, March 24, 2014

More Pages in my Art Journal

I spent a wonderful week up at Whistler last week and found some time to paint and play in my art journal. I love how it's getting super chunky and full of texture.
Below are a few pages I created while up in the mountains. Lately I have been so inspired by Dina Wakley, Rae Missigman, Kate Crane and Lorraine Bell. Be sure to check their amazing art out! Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to lately.
I still have a few more days vacation time so I'm back in my studio playing again. Pop by again soon to see some more of my art. I appreciate all your lovely comments!

3 Lovely Comments:

Izzy said...

Beautiful art journal pages!

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh, lovely journal pages. You have been busy! I see you also like lots of bright colours! Thanks for the mention :-)

Jo said...

Happy and bright! I love your pages ... they always make me smile!